Realy am guest in bologgin but it is my hope as the time went on I will deliver to you special issues concerning academic, life and life style, experiences and many more plz join me n let me go with you every where in the world.
Thanks a lot to my boy Finland Bernard for the great work what ever sijapata kuona, respect you guy may God stand with you alwayz.
Special thanks to my momy Jazila Sawaya, my Dady Ally Hussein Mteti, my sisters Shani, Amina and Neema Ally also to my young brah! Sawaya Ally and Seleman and to those who did alot for me until to be here n where I am, Mr Bakari Mteti and Mrs Delifina Mteti as popular known as mama Mgeni.
Nawapenda sana, may God bless you alwayz.
Dah! You know wat brah! I real respect you boy n I'll be with you all da time, let me kno if a problem encounter you especial on how to do with your blog, tuko pamoja sana kaka.
ReplyDeletehamna noma mtu wangu kama tupo pamoja.ila mwangu mimi bado blog inanizingua sijui nifanyeje ili mambo yakae fresh.
ReplyDelete